Do you want to be a part of Arad Goch Theatre Company?
We are looking for an individual to fill the role of Project Fundraising officer.
The job description has been attached below.
Job Title: Fundraising Project Officer – for specific projects.
Salary Scale: £20,000 – £25,000 pro rata depending on the experience of the person appointed.
Hours of Work: 16 hours per week for a fixed period of 12 months. These hours can be flexible.
Responsible to: The Artistic Director.
Location: at the company’s office in Aberystwyth or the work may be done from another location or from the appointee’s home.
Purpose of the Role:
The company is funded as a revenue client of the Arts Council of Wales, by grants from education authorities, fees for performances and income from the letting of facilties at Canolfan Arad Goch.
This role is about attracting additional sponsorship and income for specific projects. These are: − raising sponsorship, including a “crowd funding” campaign, to enable the company to
purchase a new van;
− attract sponsorship for Opening Doors – Wales International Festival of Performing Arts
for Young Audiences 2024 www.agordrysau.cymru
This will include targeting:
- − community fundraising initiatives,
- − individuals,
- − businesses,
- − trusts and charities,
- − the public sector including Government funds and schemes (excluding Arts Council of Walesand local authorities),
- − charities.Main Duties:The role holder will:
• research alternative sources of sponsorship and funding;
• develop contacts with corporate bodies, trusts and companies building relationships with a view to securing sponsorship for specific projects;
• introduce, develop and implement specific appeals for supporters and sponsors;discuss with the Artistic Director the company’s work program and business plan for the coming years;
• establish professional relationships with potential sponsors to gain long-term support;
• develop relationships with sponsors and inform them of the company’s activities;
• develop partnerships with public bodies, the business sector, social groups and voluntary organizations.This will be a 12-month role. The role will be reviewed at the end of that period.Send your application and CV to:
Nia Wyn Evans, Administrative Manager, Arad Goch, Bath Street, Aberystwyth SY23 2NN.
– Phone :01970 617998
– e-mail: email@example.com Closing date: 14th of March 2022